Saturday, November 26, 2011

China Initiated Cyber Attacks Against U.S.

An Open Letter to US Senators and Representatives  

China Initiated Cyber Attacks and Military Espionage Against U.S.


Dear US Senators and Representatives:

I am writing to you about the so called "Unrestricted War" against the United States initiated by the Chinese military based hackers, which is an significant threaten to the security of the United States, and to the American corporations, as well as the American citizens.

I was one of the top student leaders in Tiananmen pro-democracy movement. I was the founder of the "Beijing Independent Students Union", which led millions of Chinese in massive pro-democracy demonstrations in 1989. I was listed on the top of the most wanted list and I was sentenced to 6 years by the Chinese Communist due to my important role in the Tiananmen demonstration in 1989. In 1996, I escaped to the United States with the helps of the Clinton's government. After I got my degree of Computer Science from Columbia University in 1998, I have worked as a Computer Scientist at Bell Labs, and a financial analyst at Citigroup as well as Morgan Stanley. I have several technical papers published and several patents approved during the past decade.

Although I spent 6 years in the Chinese Communist prison, my career path seems quite successful and my American dream seems almost there. However, the Chinese Communist government has never left me alone. Through the so called "Unrestricted War", the Chinese government destroyed my career and my American dream.

I have been continually active in the pro-democracy movement in China even after I escaped to the United States. I was the key initiator of the Velvet Revolution in China in 2005 and the China Jasmine Revolution in 2011, the Chinese government has never stopped to chase me and harass me.

The Chinese government has threatened and tried several times to have me lost jobs, to kidnap me, and even to kill me. The Chinese government first sent a Chinese military officer Ms. Yinghua Guo to enter the United States with faked id and arranged her to marry me through cheated marriage. Ms. Yinghua Guo then started the so called "unrestricted war" against me, including filing lawsuit against me again and again through false accusation, abusing me physically and financially, having me arrested in the United States again and again, and having me lost jobs eventually.

The Chinese government also Cyber attacked Morgan Stanley and Citigroup to have both banks suffered multi-billion dollars loss. Both banks were my ex-employers. It was clearly indicated that these attacks were targeting at me and forced my employers to fire me!

In February 2011, Morgan Stanley's worldwide database system was hacked by the Chinese Military cyber attack task forces, which had caused multi-billion dollars loss. During the period from August 2010 through January 2011, I repeatedly got threatens from the Chinese security agents that they had the capabilities to force me to lose jobs through attacking my employers if I wouldn't cooperate with them. I repeatedly sent tip-off warnings and forecast to Morgan Stanley's management about the potential cyber attacks planned by the Chinese military forces. I also from time to time to sent warnings about the communist China's foreign corruptive influence and my view that Morgan Stanley should stay away from troubles caused by the PRC.  Due to management's either recklessness or ultra-sensitivity towards my warnings, Morgan Stanley took no action to protect its ultra-valued database systems from China's cyber-hacking attacks, while allowing the PRC caused multi-billion dollars loss from such attacks. Morgan Stanley fired me on July 8th, 2011, which is the only action taken by Morgan Stanley to prevent further attacks from the Chinese communist, and to corporate with the Chinese government.

On May 28th, there were many Chinese media reported my warnings about the Cyber attacks. It happened reported wrongly that I was working at Citigroup in those reports. Two weeks later, around June 9th, Citibank immediately cyber attacked from Chinese based hackers, which made 600,000 Citibank's client's information stolen, and made Citibank significant loss.

I believe that both of the Cyber attacks against Citibank and Morgan Stanley are China's retaliations against me and forced me to be fired, just as what they had threatened me earlier. 

Google has clearly stated that the Chinese government had attacked the Google email system targeting at the Chinese dissident's personal emails. My Google email accounts were frequently attacked by the Chinese security agents. These intruders reset my email settings frequently to forward my emails to their accounts. They even used my email accounts to send emails about canceling or changing the Jasmine Revolution plans. By accessing my email accounts, the Chinese security agency is quite successful to stop or disturb the Jasmine Revolution in China.   

The Cyber attack is just one of the strategies listed in the book "Unrestricted Warfare", which was authored by two Chinese military generals, Qiao Liang and  Wang Xiangsui. As indicated in the title, the "unrestricted war" is mainly targeting at the United States through terrorism and unlimited strategies. Other strategies include but not limited to:

1. Taking advantage of the legal system to destroy political figures in the U.S..

2. Cyber attack databases of the U.S. government, military, as well as corporations.

3. Financial attacks to destroy or distort U.S. financial system. 

4. Other terrorism attacks.

The Chinese government not only applies these strategies to U.S. government and corporations, but also to U.S. citizens. I am not the only individual who has experienced such attacks. My friends Mr. Wang Bingzhang, Mr. Peng Ming, and Mr. Zhang Hongbao are all famous Chinese dissidents and are either U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Mr. Wang Bingzhang and Mr. Peng Ming were both kidnapped by the Chinese military agents, while Mr. Zhang Hongbao were false accused by the Chinese military officers and then were killed in a car accident. Ms. Yan Qingxin and her younger sister Ms. Zhang Qi are both Chinese security agents. Ms. Yan herself declared that she had worked as a Chinese military special agent for 14 years. Ms. Yan Qigxin and Ms. Zhang Qi are involved in kidnapping Mr. Wang Bingzhang, Mr. Peng Ming, and are responsible for the death of Mr. Zhang Hongbao.

I believe that the Chinese government has sent many military agents into the United States. Ms. Yinghua Guo, Ms. Yan Qingxin, and Ms. Zhang Qi are just 3 among them. Just recently, the Chinese military has started a program named "defendant students". Over 100 universities in China have joined this program. Each of these universities helps the military to recruit hundreds military officers and to train them to be military spies. Most of such spy candidates would be sent to the United States or other countries. It would be very difficult to find out their military background, as they pretend to be graduates from normal public schools.

Congressman Mike Roger, the chairman of the House intelligence committee said on October 4th, 2011: the cyber attacks against the United States and other Western nations has reached “an intolerable level” that is harming U.S. national security.

I totally agree with Congressman Mike Roger. I would also add more: the Chinese military espionage and penetration into the United States have also reached “an intolerable level” that is harming U.S. national security.

The Chinese government has tried to control Morgan Stanley and other Wall Street firms through purchasing large share of common stocks, Chinese government has take large amount of jobs using cheap slaves or prisoners, etc. We need to condemn the Chinese government and let American people know that the Chinese government is the major reason to make the Wall Street so greedy and failure to protect the investors.

I am writing to you and looking for your helps to help arrange a hearing at the Congress about this important issue. Here are my requests:

1. To have a hearing at the Congress regarding the Cyber Attacks initiated by the Chinese military based hackers, and the Chinese military espionage and penetration into the United States.

2. I would be glad to do testimony at the hearing. I would provide more evidences to show that I am the victim and the targets for the Cyber attacks against Morgan Stanley and Citigroup. The Chinese security agents have warned me about these attacks.

3. It will be great if you can invite representatives from Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Google, and other victims of the Cyber attacks to do testimony at the hearing.

4. It will be great to invite family members from Mr. Wang Bingzhang, Mr. Peng Ming, Mr. Zhang Hongbao to do testimony at the hearing. I would be glad to provide the contact information of these victims.

5. It will be great to invite Ms. Yinghua Guo, Ms. Yan Qingxin, Ms. Zhang Qi, and other Chinese military agents to do testimony at the hearing. I would be glad to provide their contact information if requested. I would be glad to provide evidences to show their Chinese military background.

6. Some Chinese ex-spies have contacted me and would be glad to do testimony at the hearing. I can provide their contact information if needed.

7. Invite some Wall Street firms, including Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, AIG, etc. to the hearings, and let them explain how had they used the bail out money.

8. Invite representatives of the  Occupying Wall street movement to the hearing, and let them explain their detailed requests and complaints.  

My letter has more details and pictures at the following link:
An Open Letter to U.S. Representativies: China Initiated Cyber Attacks and Military Espionage Against U.S.
http://ccp-demolisher.blogspot.com/2011/10/open-letter-to-us-representatives.html

Thank you for your consideration for this important issue. I am looking forward to receiving your response.

Sincerely,
Gang Liu
11 Ridings Parkway
Princeton, NJ 08540
October 4, 2011

References:

1. China Cybaer Attacks threaten U.S. Security, Congressman Mike Rogers Says
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-china-cyberattacks-20111004,0,3051541.story

2. New York Post: The ghosts of Tiananmen Square still haunt Gang Liu http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/torment_of_tiananmen_eoE0zC68Zz7Dv1QLtKdhiL#ixzz1ULv1nGrC

3. An Open Letter to U.S. Representativies: China Initiated Cyber Attacks and Military Espionage Against U.S.
http://ccp-demolisher.blogspot.com/2011/10/open-letter-to-us-representatives.html

4.  Morgan Stanley, Pfizer, Bernstein are Accessaries of the CCP
http://ccp-demolisher.blogspot.com/2011/09/morgan-stanley-pfizer-bernstein-are.html





 
The abstracts of the book "Unrestricted Warfare".



The following 3 figures show that Google was attacked by the Chinese government, and Google gave official statement to state that Chinese government was mainly interested in the Google email accounts owned by Chinese Human Rights activists.





Morgan Stanley was cyber attacked in Feb, 2011.


Citigroup was cyber attacked in June, 2011.





Thie following picture is an ID used by Yinghua Guo when she was a student in a Chinese military school. This proves that Yinghua Guo is a Chinese military officer.




This is an introduction page in a book which stated that Ms. Yan Qingxin had served for 14 years as a special military agent in the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army.


Military training camps in Guangxi University of China.

No comments:

Post a Comment