Monday, November 7, 2011

Give me back my house, or give me death!

Recently, some rumors are widely spread in the petition groups. Some people said that I had got compensation for my demolished house, some others said that I have been working for the Chinese government, etc. There rumors have made some of my friends, especially some of the petitioners quite confused about me, and have hurt myself and my family. I understand that I ccan't stop some Chinese Communist officers, such as Yu Qiangsheng, Fu Yifeng, Tang Yuhua, Shen Yuanxiong to threaten me or harrass me, I can't stop them to spread rumors about me. However, I wish my friends, such as Shen Peilan, Zheng Enchong would stop spreading any kind rumours about me, stop harrassing my family. In order to clarify these rumors and to clear my name, here I post my statement which I sent to the US Department of Homeland Security for politcal asylum. As I said in my banner:

My land is inherited from ancestor, I would never allow anyone to rob it without cost.

My house is my private property, I would never allow anyone to demolish it without compensation.

Give me back my house and land, or give me death!

From this statement, I wish my friends can trust me more. I hope people can understand that I have never stopped my petition and I will continually to fight against the Chinese Communist for justice, until my house and land are fully compensated.
-----------------------

AFFIDAVIT STATEMENT

I, Xiamin Zeng, being duly sworn, state the following in support of my asylum application:

1. I am a Chinese citizen, currently residing at xxxx (my address is omitted here). My contacting phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

2. I apply for asylum because as an activist of the Jasmine Revolution in China, a victim of the Chinese Communist, and a founding member of the CCP Demolisher Solidarity Union, I was detained over 20 times by the Chinese police for being involved in the “Petition Movement” (Shang Fang), which is a gross-root defending human rights campaign movement. Please see the attached files in A1 and A2 for two of the evidences that I was detained and arrested by the Chinese police for political reasons.

3. I was also put under house arrest without trial for over 200 days by the Chinese Communist local government. Please see the attached files in A3 and A4 for the evidences that I was put under house arrest by the Chinese local government for political reasons.

4. I was tortured by the Chinese police and officials while I was in prison or under house arrest.

5. I also fear arrest, torture and imprisonment if I go back to China because my pro-democracy activities. To avoid further torture from the Chinese government, I came to the United States and apply for political asylum.

6. I was born in Shanghai, China. I got my bachelor degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in July, 2004. I am single. I left China and entered the United States with B-2 Visa on June 29, 2011. I believe I am a law abiding person with good moral character, who has never been in immigration removal proceedings.

7. In July 2004, I started to work as an office manager in the local government of Shanghai.

8. In April 2005, I quitted my government job to start my own business.

9. In 2009, the Chinese government started to build the Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway. That railway was planned to pass through my hometown. My house and lands were within the planned construction area for the railroad. Evidences are shown in A5.

10. The Chinese government wanted to requisite our families’ 3 acre of land and 7000 square feet of house. Our demolished land and house have a market value at least 1 billion USD. However, the Chinese government offered roughly about 100,000 USD for compensation. The local officials took most part of the compensation fee. Our family definitely refused to take the compensation offer. Evidences are shown in A6.

11. On November 17, 2009, the Chinese government sent hundreds police officers and workers to demolish our house. When part of our house was demolished, our two dogs and a cat were buried to death in alive. See pictures in A7 for the two dogs, the demolished home of the dogs.

12. My mother almost buried while she tried to run out of the demolished house. My mother was seriously hurt. She was checked by doctors and the medical examination reports showed that her arms were broken. Relevant evidences are shown in A8.

13. My grand-mother was seriously hurt to heart break and was sent to hospital for emergency treatment. See pictures in A9.

14. As we tried hard to protect our house, the Chinese government only demolished half of our backyard house on November 17, 2009. See pictures in A10.

15. Since our house was demolished on November 17, 2009, I have started to fight against the Chinese local government for justice and for compensation. I have tried many ways, including filing lawsuits, visiting relevant government agencies for petition (Shang Fang), etc. Please see attached files in A11 for some related evidences.

16. However, as a result, I hadn’t got any trial nor resolution, instead, I was detained and tortured again and again. I was detained and arrested about 20 times, and I was put under house arrest for over 200 days.

17. Mr. Fu Yifeng is the local governor of the town of Jiangqiao, my hometown. He defalcated 1.5 billion RMB (about 0.2 billion USD), which was allocated to the owners of the demolished houses and the confiscated lands. I had strong evidences to prove Mr. Fu Yifeng’s corruption. Please see pictures in A12

18. Since November 2009, I reported Fu Yifeng’s corruption activities with strong supporting evidences to relevant government agencies, including The Superior Court of China, the Regulation Committee of the CCP, The Chinese People’s Congress, as well as the media. Fu Yifeng’s corruption case was widely covered by most of the Chinese media. After investigating my reports, some of the regulation agencies had to confirm that what I reported was true.

19. Mr. Fu Yifeng was finally dismissed from his position in 2010. However, none of the 0.3 billion USD was redistributed to the owners of the demolished house. I myself didn’t get any compensation for my demolished house, instead, I was persecuted again and again for exposing this infamous corruption case. The local officials condemned me for making the Communist party losing face. Many Chinese media had reported this case. Please check A13 for one of such reports.

20. On February 25th, 2010, the Chinese local government started to demolish my residual house again. I was arrested first before the demolishing process started. All my family members were either arrested or forced to be sent to hospitals. My house was completely destroyed and demolished. See pictures in A14.

21. Once I was released, I continued to go to government agencies in Beijing or local government in Shanghai to appeal or petition (Shang Fang) for justice and for reasonable compensation. However, the government has never responded to my appeal seriously. Instead, I was arrested and put under house arrested repeatedly.

22. The Chinese government hosted the World Commemoration Exhibition of EXPO in Shanghai from May 1st to October 31st, 2010. In order to construct the show rooms for the EXPO, the Chinese government demolished many residential houses and private lands. Many petitioners tried to gather at the EXPO to protest and appeal. I was one of the leaders in organizing such protests. See A15.

23. On July 2nd, 2010, along with Mr. Yao Qinbing, another petitioner for his demolished houses, attended the celebration ceremony for the Independent Day of the United States, which was hold by the USA Pavilion in the EXPO. I met Mr. Dan. Whitaker, the Executive Director of the USA Pavilion, and Ms. Madeleine Albright, the Secretary of State for the Clinton’s government, as well as Mr. Li Zhaoxing, the Minister of the Foreign Department of China. I talked to them and let them know about my demolished house, my two dogs and cat that were killed by the Chinese Communist. I asked them to transfer my petition letters to President Obama and President Hu Jintao. Please check A16 for some of the pictures taken at the USA Pavilion.

24. Because I met Ms. Madeleine Albright, I was arrested on August 20th, 2010. I was then jailed for 10 days without a trial. Please check A1 for the detention notice issued by the Chinese police.

25. On October 8th, 2010, Mr. Scott. Walker, the press counselor of U.S.A., invited me to the consulate general of the United States in Shanghai. Along with Mr. Wang Kouma, another leader of the petition movement, went to the consulate to meet Mr. Walker. During the meeting, we discussed the Human Rights conditions in China, as well as the Petition movement in China. I asked Mr. Walker to circulate my petition letters to the media. I also gave speech at the news release conference. See A17.

26. On October 22th, 2010, Mr. Wilfried Eckstein, the Counselor of Germany in Shanghai, invited me to the consulate general of German in Shanghai. I briefed to him several human rights cases violated by the Chinese Communist government. I asked him to pass my petition letter to the Germany government, as well as to the Chinese government. My petition letter urged Germany government to place the human right on the top agenda whenever deal with the Chinese government. See A18.

27. On October 29th, 2010, I, along with Ms. Shen Peilan, Ms. Gao Xincui, both are leaders in the petition movement, were invited to the Saint Peters Catholic Church to have a meeting with Mr. Paolo Sabbatini, the Italian Counselor-General. I gave speech at the Church and prayed for all of our petitioners. See A19.

28. On October 30th, 2010, Mr. Wilfried Eckstein, the Counselor of Germany in Shanghai, invited me to the Consulate-General to give speech on human rights issues. See A20.

29. On Noverber 7th, 2010, I showed up at the so called “crab banquet” protest hosted by Ai Weiwei in his studio in Shanghai. It was actually a demonstration to protest the Chinese government to demolish Ai Weiwei’s studio. Many people were arrested for showing up at the demonstration. I was arrested and was put into jail after the demonstration. See A21.

30. On December 10th, 2010, which is the Human Rights Day, I wrote an open letter to Mr. Pan Keemoon, the general secretary of the United Nations. The letter urges the United Nations to give pressure to the Chinese government to improve human rights in China. See A22.

31. On December 20th, 2010, I wrote an open letter to Mr. Jon Huntsman, the Ambassador of the United States in Beijing. I asked him to utilize his increasing influence and power to improve human rights in China. I also asked him to help me to get justice. See A23.

32. On the New Years Eve of 2011, I wrote an open letter to President Obama. President Obama would host President Hu Jintao in January 2011. In my letter, I wished President Obama could discuss human rights issues and give more pressure to President Hu Jintao. I also urged the Chinese leaders to respect the rights of our Chinese people and to abide the human right regulations. Hundreds and thousands Chinese petitioners and human rights activists co-signed on this letter. It was covered by many media. I was interviewed by several news media, including the Voice of America, the Radio of Free Asia. See A24.

33. On the New Years Eve of 2011, I wrote letters to US Lawmakers of the United States to urge them to pay more attention to human rights in China. See A25.

34. The Jasmine revolution in China was planned to have its second demonstration in most of cities in China on February 27th, 2011. I held a press release conference at the People Square in Shanghai for the second relay demonstration of the Jasmine Revolution. Several media including BBC and VOA had covered this event. I was immediately arrested after this news conference. I was detained in Puguang High School. Then I was detained in the police station and I was interrogated until mid night. See pictures in A26.

35. In March 2011, the Eleventh People’s Congress was held in Beijing. Over thousands petitioners planned to go to Tiananmen to submit petition or appeal letters. On March 5th, 2011, I, along with 4 other petitioners went to Tiananmen to submit our petition letters. I was immediately arrested and detained for 3 days in Beijing. Then, I was further detained for 10 days in Shanghai. See A2 for the detention notice.

36. On April 5th, 2011, I met with Mr. Jon Huntsman, the Ambassador of the United States in Beijing, while he visited Shanghai. I expressed my thanks to him for his repeated appeals for my release. I also asked him to continue to help our Chinese people to improve our human rights. See A23.

37. Since April 26th, 2011, I had been put under house arrest again for meeting with the Ambassador of the United State.

38. On June 10th, 2011, I managed to escape from the house arrest.

39. On June 29th, 2011, I entered the United States. I have lived in New York since then.

40. On June 30th, 2011, right after I arrived in the United States, I immediately started my petition movement in the United States. Please check A27 for pictures that I joined the petition movement at the United Nations’ building in New York.

41. In early of July, 2011, I, along with Mr. Gang Liu, a well-known Chinese dissident and a leader in 1989’s Tiananmen pro-democracy movement, started the “CCP Demolisher Solidarity Union”, which is a grass-root organization to protect human rights for Chinese. Most of the members are people in China, whose houses are demolished by the Chinese government. Our official website is: http://kqch.blogspot.com. I have posted about hundreds articles on that website and other similar websites. I also went to the Capital Hills to meet US lawmakers to ask for their helps to improve human rights in China. See A28.

42. Since July, 2011, I have also stated petition and demonstration to protest the Chinese government at the Wall Street, Time Square, the Federal Court in New York, the White House, as well as the Capital Hills in Washington D.C.. See A29.

43. On July 29th, 2011, I submitted civil lawsuit to the United States District Court Southern District of New York against the Chinese officials and the Ministry of the Railroad of China to ask for compensation to my demolished houses and lands. The case number is 11 Civ. 5539. See A30.

44. Since I filed lawsuit against the Chinese authorities, Chinese security agents have called me many times to threaten me, especially asked me to drop the case. Mr. Shen Yuanxiong, who is the director of the Chinese security agency in Shanghai, called me several times to threaten me to drop the case, and asked to stop any activities against the Chinese Communist government. He clearly told me that the Chinese government would arrest me and put me in jail again soon or later. Please check A12 for some pictures of Mr. Shen Yuanxiong and Mr. Fu Yifeng, both are Communist officers and had persecuted me personally when I was in China.

45. Since July 2011, I posted some articles on thee web to criticize some communist officials in Shanghai. In those articles, I particularly mentioned the following names: Yu Zhengsheng, the head of the communist in Shanghai, Fu Yifeng, the head of the Communist in my hometown Jiangqiao town, and Shen Yuanxiong, the Security head of my hometown. I continuously reported their illegal activities, including the corruption of 2 Billion Renminbi that was allocated for compensating the demolished houses. The above mentioned officials determined to retaliate me. They kept threaten me, and they really put their threaten into action. On October 12, 2011, Mr. Fu Yifeng sent some of the local security agents to come to my home town to beat my neighbors and my friends. Mr. Hang Hongqi was a neighbor only 100 yards away from my family in China. He was a close friend of mine and was also an activist in the petition movement. He was beaten to death by the policemen led by Mr. Fu Yingfeng. Fu Yifeng threatened to my friends and relatives: “Dare Zeng Xiamin come back home, we will arrest her. We have been ready to put her into prison. She is an enemy of our Communist Party and our country. For those who continued to contact with Zeng Xiamin, Hang Hongqi would be an example for you!” See A31 for relevant reports about the death of Mr. Hang Hongqi.

46. Some Chinese security agents in the United States also kept threatening me and harassing me. Mr. Tang Yuhua is the Bureau Chief of the Wenhui Daily at the UN Bureau. His actual responsibility is said to be the head of the Chinese security agency in the North America. He contacted me and met me several times. He threaten me to drop my case against the Chinese government. He threaten me not cooperate with Falungong, or Tibetan, or other human rights groups. He asked me to stop posting articles on any websites supported by Falungong. He told me that it would be better to post my articles on websites more friendly to Chinese Communist. He threaten me that it would be very dangerous and bad results would happen to me soon or later, if I wouldn’t have follow his advice. I refused to follow his advice. Then, some bad and strange things really happened to me again and again. Mr. Tang also sent some of his Chinese police friends to approach me. They told me they used to be police officers in China and they were still working for the Chinese government. They followed me and scared me by making pictures of mine. They spread rumors about me to make my family worry about me. They harassed my family in China. I was scared by those Chinese policemen brought by Mr. Tang and Mr. Zhao. Please check A32 for the contact information and pictures of Mr. Tang, and some men who claimed as Chinese policemen.

47. The petition work I have done since 2009 in China as well as in the United States, and the work taken by the CCP Demolisher Solidarity Union has raised growing awareness on Human rights situation in China. We are doing something big, and good for the free of mankind. Our courageous deeds will definitely subject us to Chinese government’s severe retaliations.

48. Therefore, based on the foregoing, I pray to you that my application for asylum be adjudicated in favorable and compassionate light.


_____________________________________
Xiamin Zeng, the Applicant

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this _______day of November, 2011.

Appendices
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A1. Detention Notice to Detain Zeng 10 Days on 2010-08-20
A1.1. The copy of the detention notice in Chinese



A1.2. The Detention Notice in English
Warrant of Detention Issued by Shanghai Police Bureau

Document No.: 2001006090
Name: Zeng Xiamin. Gender: Female. Age: 28.
ID Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work units: Investment Office Jiaoqiao Town Government .
Address: No. 115, Xinghuo Village, Jiangqiao Town, Jiading District, Shanghai

You were arrested for activities at the back entry of Shanghai EXPO, located the New District of Pudong, on August 14th, 2010. Your activities are illegal and disrupt order in public areas.(relevant evidences are listed below: testimony of the defendant, statement of the relevant law, testimony of other witnesses), based on "Republic of China on Administrative Penalties for Public Security law", Article 23, section 2, and item 1, you are given the following administrative penalties:
10 days in prison.
If you oppose this detention decision, you can go to Jiading District People's Government or to the Shanghai Police Bureau for appeal within sixty days from the date you received this notice. You can also go to the people's court for appeal within three months.

Jiading Police Bureau, Shanghai
Augest 20, 2010

A2. Detention Notice to Detain Zeng 10 Days on 2010-08-20
A2.1. The copy of the document in Chinese


A2.2. The Contents in English of the Above Detention Notice

Warrant of Detention Issued by Shanghai Police Bureau
Document No.: 021101041

Family members of Zeng Xiamin.
Gender: Female. Age: 29.
ID Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work units: None.
Address: No. 115, Xinghuo Village, Jiangqiao town, Jiading District, Shanghai

You were arrested for doing demonstration on Tiananmen Square in Beijing on March 5th, 2011. Your activities are illegal and disrupt order in public areas.(relevant evidences are listed below: testimony of the defendant, statement of the relevant law, testimony of other witnesses), based on "Republic of China on Administrative Penalties for Public Security law", Article 23, section 2, and item 1, you are given the following administrative penalties:
10 days in prison.

If you oppose this detention decision, you can go to Jiading District People's Government or to the Shanghai Police Bureau for appeal within sixty days from the date you received this notice. You can also go to the people's court for appeal within three months.

Jiading, Shanghai Police Bureau
March 8, 2011

A3. Regulations and requirements for monitoring Zeng
A3.1. The document in Chinese
A3.2. Main contents of the above document

Responsibilities of the members in the monitoring and controlling team.

Team name: Security Volunteers.

Basic responsibilities: 1. Watch all time; 2. Strictly forbidden; 3. Daily contact; 4. Report immediately.

Detailed responsibilities:
1. Watch all time: watch and monitor Zeng Xiamin 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Strictly forbidden: Strictly keep Zeng Xiam from getting close to the EXPO area.
2. Daily Contact: Contact and speak to Zeng Xiamin every day to find any of her potential movement and plans.
3. Report immediately.: Report immediately whenever there are any suspicious activities or out of control. Immediately report to Wu Guigen, the leader of the Control group, call at 1333-195-0695. For any significant activities, call 110 and report to police immediately.
4. Understand the target to be monitored:
Name: Zeng Xiamin
Target Class: The most important petitioner.
Priority Group: Highest level.

A3.3. Meeting minutes about monitoring Zeng Xiamin

A3.4. The contents in English of the above meeting minutes

2010.4.23
Expo security volunteer emergency meeting content

Time: April 23, 2010
Location: Jiangqiao Petition Office
City supervisors to do in the near future check this end, made the following requirements:
1, Clarify the target to be monitored and watched. Design specific plan for each target person.
2, Requirement to the monitoring group and team members:
Training content:
(1) Monitoring team: 6 to 8 in one team.
(2) Monitoring requirements: 7 days and 24 hours to monitor the target.
(3) Working principle: Strictly block the 1st and 2nd dangerous level targets moving into the Expo site area.
(4) unexpected events: the village where the head of the real-time reports, reports by the head of the police station, town supervisors to do the Expo
(5) methods of work: flexible application of
Volunteer training arrangements over time, place, personnel coordinated by the Comprehensive Management, today and tomorrow to complete.
Jiangqiao Petition Office

Meeting date: 4.23.2010

A4. Security Agents Who Monitor Zeng’s House
A4.1. Security agents sitting around Zeng’s house to monitor Zeng Xiamin.
A4.2. Security agents are monitoring Zeng Xiamin in Zeng’s house.

A4.3. The monitoring reports created by the security agents.
The following documents show that the security agents monitored Zeng Xiamin day and night, 7days and 24 hours.

A4.5. The English version for partial of the above reports

Detention and Monitoring report for significant petitioners during the world exhibition in Shanghai in 2010.


A5. Enforcement notice to demolish Zeng’s houses
A5.1. Photo copy of the illegal demolish permit.
A5.2. The copy of the enforcement notice.


A5.3. The contents in English

Enforcement notices
Document No.: (2009) 12

Yan Xiaomei, Zeng GuoJuan Families:
Your house located at 115 Xinghuo village, Jiangqiao town, Jiading District, Shanghai, is within the construction area of the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway and will be demolished. On September 8th, 2009, the Department of Residential Houses of Shanghai has issued the “Housing Demolition Management Regulations" (document No. 2009-032), which gives the permit to demolish your house. Because you failed to reach a resettlement agreement with the demolition contractor, the demolition contractor (Jiangqiao town, housing security and the Authority) will demolish your house. You are forced to move out the house within 15 days. The demolition contractor is authorized to demolish your house 15 days after you receive this notice.

We hope you to cooperate with the demolition contractor and vacant the house as soon as possible.

Notice is hereby given.
People's Government of Jiading District
December 3, 2009

Cc:
District Housing Authority housing support
The District Police Bureau
Jiangqiao Government, the District Notary Office

A6. Real estate license for our house and land

This document is the real estate license, which indicates that our family owns the stated 3 acre land and the house within that land.

A7. Two dogs and a cat was buried by the demolisher

This lovely dog, Baobao, with another dog Beibei, were both buried in the demolished house by the Chinese Communist on November 17th, 2009.




This lovely dog, named Lulu, was so lucky to escape the disaster. He was so scared to have foods for almost 4 days. He missed his two other family members who are buried by the CCP.

A8. My mother Zeng Guojuan was almost buried in the demolished house

My mother Zeng Guojuan, and my father Sun Dashuang had tried their best to protect our house and land to be demolished. They claimed: Give me my house, or give me death! My mother was almost buried in the demolished house on November 17, 2009.

My mother was seriously hurt when our house was demolished. Here is one of the medical records given by the doctor.

This medical record shows that my mother’s arm was broken.


A9. Granma was seriously hurt and was sent to hospital for emergency



A10. Half of our house was demolished on 2009-11-17

A11.  I went to several government agencies for appeal and petition.
A11.1. Responses from the State Petition Bureau on December 16th, 2009.

A11.2. Responses from the Department of Residential Construction of China on December 14th, 2009.

A11.3. Responses from the Mayor of Shanghai on 24th, 2009.





A12. I reported corruption case of Fu Yifeng, the CCP’s secretary in my hometown
Fu Yifeng along with Xi Jinping, the Vice President of P.R.C, are investigating the blueprint of the demolished houses.
Fu Yifeng is visiting the supermarket that is built on the demolished houses.


A13. I reported Fu Yingfeng’s corruption case, he was removed from his position
A13.1. Chinese media widely covered Fu Yifeng’s case. This is a snapshot of one such report.


A13.2. Some of the evidences I submitted to the regulation agencies that shows 2 billion Reminbi was corrupted by Fu Yifeng.




A14. Our house was demolished by the Communist Party on Feb. 25, 2010

Our nice house before demolished.
 Our house was being demolished by the Chinese Communist government on Feb. 25, 2010.
Our house was completely demolished.

Our house was originally located here. Now, the Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railroad is running our land.

A15. I and other petitioners protested at the EXPO

Leaders of petitioners, Chen Guogui, Zeng Xiamin, Wang Kouma , ready to protest at EXPO

I took this picture for the petitioners when we protest at the EXPO.
The police were arresting our people while we were protest at the EXPO.

The released petitioners: Wang Chengqi, Xu Jinfang, Zhang Xiuqin, Lu Fuzhong, Wang Zhihua, Wu Yuqing, Xi Jiaqing, Yang Jinlin. 王承起、徐金芳、张修芹、陆福忠、王志华、吴育青、奚家清、杨金林
Petitioners who were arrested because of demonstrating at the EXPO. I wrote and distributed an open letter to appeal for their release. They were released on October 31, 2010.

We gathered at the Police station to celebrate some of our petitioners released.

Petitioner leaders gathered to have meeting after protested at the EXPO.

Ms. Shen Peilan was beaten by police. Petitioner leaders Visited her and tried to appeal for her..

A16, I met Ms. Albright at the US Pavilion in EXPO
Mr.Dan Whitaker, the Executive Director of the U.S.A. Pavilion promised to forward my petition letter to President Obama. I also met Ms. Madeleine Albright, who accepted my petition letter and promised to discuss Human right issues with Chinese leaders.
The 2010 Miss U.S.A. expressed her sympathy to me at the USA pavilion.

A17, Meeting with the US Counselor and asked him to transfer my petition letter to President Obama
I met Mr. Scott Walker, the press counselor of the US Consulate.
A18. Meeting with the Counselor of Germany


A19. Petition through Italian Counselor-General

Ms. Gao Xingcui, Mr. Paolo Sabatini (Italian Counselor-General), Ms. Zeng Xiamin, Ms. Shen Peilan at the Saint Peter Church.

A20. I gave speech at the Germany Consulate
On Oct. 30, 2010, I was invited to the Germany Consulate to give speech on human rights.

A21. I attended “Crab Banquet” hosted by Ai Weiwei

Thousands people gathered at Ai Weiwei's studio to have "Crab Banquet". The studio was demolshed after the banquet.

Petition leaders at the Crab Banquet: Xu Zhenqing, Shen Peilan, Zeng Xiamin, and Shen Cunli.
A22. The open letter to United Nations


A23. The open letter to US Ambassador


A24. The open letter to President Obama

A25. Letters to US Senators
On the New Years Eve of 2011, I sent letters to US lawmaker to urge them to pay attention to the human rights in China. Here are some of the responses from US senators.

A26, On Feb. 27, 2011, I hold the press release conference and I was arrested for Jasmine revolution'

On February 27th, 2011, the Jasmine Revolution had its second assembly in most of the cities in China. The People’s Square in Shanghai is one of the specified locations for the assembly. I went there early. At about 2pm, I started a news release conference just at the location in the following picture. Media reporters interviewed me. I gave speech loudly. I tried to motivate people to stand up and fight for our freedom bravely. People were applauding at me. Immediately, several polices came to me and arrested me.

Right at this location I held the press release conference for the Jasmine Revolution.
One of the reporters who showed up at the news conference was interrogated by police.

While I was arrested, this man was also arrested by police.

This picture was taken when I was detained in the Puguang High School. It must be taken by police.

There are about 50 people arrested for actively involved in the Jasmine Revolution at the People’s Square in Shanghai. We were then detained in classrooms in the Puguang High School. I was interrogated until midnight.


A27. Protest CCP at the United Nations Building

On June 30, 2011, right after I arrived New York, I joined the daily protest at UN building.

I was interviewed by reporters from New Tang Dynasty and Epoch Times.
I joined the protest assembly with Tibetan against the Chinese government during the 66th UN Conference, which was held in New York September 2011. I joined the protest everyday.
Standing shoulder by shoulder with Falungong Practitioners, we protest against the CCP at UN.

I told the true story about myself, and telling truth about the Communist.


I distribute leaflets to travelers, let them know how bad and how evil the Chinese Communist is.

I got more attention, more and more people have known my stories.
More funs, more fans, and more supporters.

A28. Lobby at the Capital Hills

I met US lawmakers and their assistants, let them help us to improve human rights in China.

A29. Protest against CCP in the United States
At the Chinese Consulate-General in New York.

At the Chinese Consulate-General in New York.



At The White House in Washington D.C.







A30. I submitted lawsuit against the CCP




A31. My Neighbor Hang Hongqi was beaten to death by Fu Yifeng and policemen on Oct. 12, 2011
 


A32. Chinese security agents threaten me and harass me in New York

The actual identity of Mr. Tang is the Chief for the Chinese Security in North America.

These five men followed me many times when I protest at the UN building.


He repeatedly took pictures on my banners.

The man on the right approached me. He claimed he was a policeman from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment